- Very good
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
CRON-O-Meter is fully compatible with:
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
CRON-O-Meter is also compatible with
Versions of CRON-O-Meter
|CRON-O-Meter 0.9.6 23/07/09||Free||English||Download|
|CRON-O-Meter 0.9.3 19/06/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Fixes crash in User Preferences Dialog when using Java 1.6.0_14.
- Updated food data to USDA sr21
- Fixed data corruption bug that could make some users unable to save or load their history.
- Fixed bug on some systems day comparisons were using system time (UTC) instead of local time
- Impressive food database
- Very easy to use
- You can add your own foods and recipes
- Support for several users
- Doesn't include exercise tracking tool
"Tried it, shopped around further with others, came back to it!"
I was looking for a tool that gave me some accountability, tracking, and more importantly some additional nutrition information beyond fat and calcium! Such as lycopene, omegas, etc. At first, I thought it was nice/okay, but I still had to hand enter in some additional stats to make it work for me (rather than it "being there" already). At that time there was only a free download application. I use Mac and PC at home and a work computer so I really needed an online version.
I left it and looked into others - FitDay, FitOrbit (with an online trainer), LiveStrong (kind of nice food list-wise but no extensive nutrition even with purchased product, and NO response to 4 support emails), etc. I found all have a VERY hard time giving more extensive nutrition information and nothing had come close to what Cron-O-Meter capabilities, so after months - I went back to their site and was delighted to find they are now online!!!! I can track from any of my computers now and be in sync!
- Fairly good supply of current foods, but ease in adding any new ones you want with full nutrition detail of not.
- Easy to manipulate to your needs.
- Tracks exercise (Despite earlier review from someone).
- Online to track from anywhere!
- None at the moment.......
- Online is a bit harder to understand how to add data, etc., had I not downloaded app before, so I suggest the application to get used to it first before going online.
- 06 Apr 2011
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for CRON-O-Meter
- summer suffers
- nutrient database download
- cron o meter
- slim body software
- slender day time
- diet chart
- vitamins and minerals chart
- current meter
- free download cron o meter
- counting calories